×

Procedure to file complaint against English coaching institute

I had taken admission in let's talk institute of English speaking academy dadar Mumbai in June 2017 & my course was for six months but after joining of three months they have shifted their branch far away and now they are not refunding my fee and also wasting my time. So how should I file complaint against them?

Subject to your admission form details and their terms and conditions mentioned in their admission form sheet, it their duty to pay you remaining three months fees as well as the compensation if they failed to do so then you can file a complaint before the consumer forum.

Firstly r they refuses to take you in class? And if not then it is your problem that you don't want to go long for the classes your can't ask them for money until they refuses to give you a service because of only distance long and they shifted you can't file any case against them

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune

Send them a legal notice through a lawyer asking for refund of your fees. If that doesn’t help file a consumer complaint in the district forum at Lower Parel. For filing a consumer complaint you need to hire an advocate.

Sir you can file a consumer complaint and also send a legal notice through an advocate. Please keep your payment receipts and brochure of the institute safely. It may be required at later stage if institute denies its liability to refund you fees.

It is case of cheating, you can lodge police complaint against them and let see what response you receive from police end,
You can send legal notice to the institutions through advocate regarding the same and before doing so please do ensure through academy whether they have any grievance cell or department if so then complaint over there first and then take action against them.
For compensation you can lodge consumer complaint via online or through an advocate, as per your discritionary.(For online please visit confonet.nic.in)