Procedure to file complaint against English coaching institute

I had taken admission in let's talk institute of English speaking academy dadar Mumbai in June 2017 & my course was for six months but after joining of three months they have shifted their branch far away and now they are not refunding my fee and also wasting my time. So how should I file complaint against them?

Answers (5)

Subject to your admission form details and their terms and conditions mentioned in their admission form sheet, it their duty to pay you remaining three months fees as well as the compensation if they failed to do so then you can file a complaint before the consumer forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Firstly r they refuses to take you in class? And if not then it is your problem that you don't want to go long for the classes your can't ask them for money until they refuses to give you a service because of only distance long and they shifted you can't file any case against them

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience

Send them a legal notice through a lawyer asking for refund of your fees. If that doesn’t help file a consumer complaint in the district forum at Lower Parel. For filing a consumer complaint you need to hire an advocate.

Sir you can file a consumer complaint and also send a legal notice through an advocate. Please keep your payment receipts and brochure of the institute safely. It may be required at later stage if institute denies its liability to refund you fees.

It is case of cheating, you can lodge police complaint against them and let see what response you receive from police end,
You can send legal notice to the institutions through advocate regarding the same and before doing so please do ensure through academy whether they have any grievance cell or department if so then complaint over there first and then take action against them.
For compensation you can lodge consumer complaint via online or through an advocate, as per your discritionary.(For online please visit

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

We hired packers for transportation for Total 14 items from Chennai to Hyderabad on 6th July 2018. 8 th July we recieved total of 13 items and one ite…

Read More

Can a complaiant furnish the opinion of the online doctors opinion as additional evidence in Medical Negligence Case in National Consumer Forum ?…

Read More

Dear Sir,                 I am  my Airtel no. is 9. I am from Rajasthan. Today i have an issue with …

Read More

i bought a phone online. it broke down and i got it checked in the service center in Jodhpur. want to where can i file a case against them as the phon…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue