Procedure to file additional documents in consumer forum

In District Consumer forum, I am opposite party. Both Advocate s have finished, affidavit of evidence, written arguments and oral arguments. Matter is posted for order. I wanted to submit additional documents and written arguments, to forum, to which Complaitant objected, arguing that at this stage court not allow. What is the merit and solution if rejected?

In this case you can file an application in the court stating that you want you file some additional documents and it depends upon the court whether it will accept the application or not. The opposite counsel may object to it and the judge may fix a date for the arguments on the application filed.