Procedure to file a suit against coaching centre for refund of fees

Sir i have enrolled in a 7 month duration course of ssc cgl in rs 7000 in a coaching centre and after 40 days today one of the teacher pointed me out of the class and removed me from the class and told me not to come and has refused to refund my fees and also talk to me in a bad manner and abused me . I was not discussing the question. Pls help me how can i file a case aganist him in court for refund of my fees

Answers (2)

245 votes

You can file criminal complaint against the teacher who has defamed you plus also demand compensation for the same. Against the institute you have the remedy of approaching consumer forum for refund of the fees paid by you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

193 votes

dear queryest you file a complaint before concern district consumer disputes redress forum, on a simple paper along with fee and affidavit along with relevant documents, in complaint mention whole story including dates

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles