Procedure to file a suit against coaching centre for refund of fees

Sir i have enrolled in a 7 month duration course of ssc cgl in rs 7000 in a coaching centre and after 40 days today one of the teacher pointed me out of the class and removed me from the class and told me not to come and has refused to refund my fees and also talk to me in a bad manner and abused me . I was not discussing the question. Pls help me how can i file a case aganist him in court for refund of my fees

dear queryest you file a complaint before concern district consumer disputes redress forum, on a simple paper along with fee and affidavit along with relevant documents, in complaint mention whole story including dates

You can file criminal complaint against the teacher who has defamed you plus also demand compensation for the same. Against the institute you have the remedy of approaching consumer forum for refund of the fees paid by you

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore