Procedure of filing Jaypee claim?

I have a flat in Aman sector-151. How to file NCLT

You have to fill a form supplied in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and send it along with supporting affidavit to NCLT before 24 August. Though i believe the order applies only for people having booked their lat in Jaypee Wish Town, Noida.

Explore this service by LawRato to learn how should home buyers file claim in Jaypee insolvency case and help secure their investment now!

You can file your claim before The Interim Insolvency Resolution Professional in form C as a financial creditor. The claim must reach the Interim Insolvency Resolution Professional before 24th of August in terms of the public notice.

Dear Sir,
You can send a legal notice to Jaypee regarding your claim . You have to mention all details of contract with date .If within 15 days no response is received then file a consumer case in District Consumer Forum for deficiency in service . For procedure of filing in District Consumer or National Consumer Commission feel free to contact me.