Procedure of filing Jaypee claim?

I have a flat in Aman sector-151. How to file NCLT

Answers (3)

You have to fill a form supplied in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and send it along with supporting affidavit to NCLT before 24 August. Though i believe the order applies only for people having booked their lat in Jaypee Wish Town, Noida.

Explore this service by LawRato to learn how should home buyers file claim in Jaypee insolvency case and help secure their investment now!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file your claim before The Interim Insolvency Resolution Professional in form C as a financial creditor. The claim must reach the Interim Insolvency Resolution Professional before 24th of August in terms of the public notice.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Dear Sir,
You can send a legal notice to Jaypee regarding your claim . You have to mention all details of contract with date .If within 15 days no response is received then file a consumer case in District Consumer Forum for deficiency in service . For procedure of filing in District Consumer or National Consumer Commission feel free to contact me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

If a case is disposed in district court than what it means…

Read More

In medical negligence cases on what basis an interrogatory is given to the opponent doctors. Whether the interrogatory is framed on the basis reply gi…

Read More

Can one submit an "evidence by way of affidavit" second time as additional affidavit to previously submitted affidavit in consumer forum.?…

Read More

symphony supply me a defective machine in the month of may 2015 after reputed request they dont take any necessary action for last 3 months…

Read More