Procedure for speedy disposal of case without further adjournment

My case is admitted .Judge called opponent party to file reply .Opponent party lawyer filled reply but not with context but for delaying .Now how to draw out case and come to RERA And if not how to ask my lawyer to expedite the case.With what documents lawyer should be ready so that case is not adjourned or taken away from main points

You can request to court to speed the matter as the justice delayed is justice denied bases and warn the other party to move in matter or the ex-party order has been furnish by court such application can be put up in matter.