Procedure for speedy disposal of case without further adjournment

My case is admitted .Judge called opponent party to file reply .Opponent party lawyer filled reply but not with context but for delaying .Now how to draw out case and come to RERA And if not how to ask my lawyer to expedite the case.With what documents lawyer should be ready so that case is not adjourned or taken away from main points

Answers (1)

211 votes

You can request to court to speed the matter as the justice delayed is justice denied bases and warn the other party to move in matter or the ex-party order has been furnish by court such application can be put up in matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles