Procedure for refund from online website Nowfloats.com

A rep of Nowfloats.com -approached us to subscribe to their services in Mid-July,16. By 23 of July,16 we finalised a package with them for their services and handed them a post dated chq of 29.07.17 and the same was to deposited with our prior written confirmation They deposited the chq without our knowlege and since them we have been trying to get a refund from them but no luck on the same. Looking forward to get my refund, if can help do let me know

u would want to approach the consumer forum for your refund. will need to look at any agreement that the representative has given you if any. also the bank statement and xerox of cheque will be needed