Procedure for refund against coaching classes making false promises

They made fake promises,told false things while admission.Faculty was very partial and quite arrogant.I scored 96% in my ssc.But my percentage has decreased due to this classes in 11th as i left it in half way.I hardly learned anything from that coaching.It created chaos at my home.We paid 2 lakhs but they refuse refund for even a single rupee.The counselor told that they had equivalent strength of cbse and stateboard students but there were only 15 -17 stateboard students and 300+ cbse.They didn't pay any attention to stateboard,our exams.Due to tieup we had college exams in coaching itself.But the staff was unaware of our paper always.There are my things to mention.I was depressed,parents too.I tried to harm myself but the coaching authority was not interested when told.They didn't pay attention to me when i used to go for help.They cheated.Can i get my parent's hard earned money refunded ?What can we do?Please help...please.

Answers (2)

129 votes

Dear student you can complain against the coaching institude to the police station and file a case against him acording the section 420 of indian penal code to the police station and file a case against him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

246 votes

consumer complaint can be filed under consumer protection act if you have all the documents. and I guess complaint can be file in permanent lok adalat. as it is public utility service. in my opinion this is a serious lack of service college and coaching has cheated you . this a contract of service which he fail to provide. if all the papers receipts mad available I can guide you better.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles