Price bifurcation given on company letter head by builder

29-Apr-2023 (In Consumer Court Law)
Recently I bought a property and registered the agreement in RERA. But on the agreement price breakup is not mentioned I.e. it includes parking, GST, club house. But builder gave me price bifrucation on company letterhead with company seal and authorized signature. Is this valid? If builder deny the above e facility can I file a suit for this?

Answer #1
Yes, it is valid and yes you can file a suit if he deny the above facility but the better thing is that you should mentioned in the agreement of your property it will be more appropriate for your future deal of the same property
Thank you
A. F. Faizi (ADVOCATE)
Answer #2
Sir
The first thing u need to check is whether at the time of doing the agreement with builder your requirements have been mentioned over there or not.
If it is mentioned then you can claim it as your right.
If no then also there can be other ways.
And if you have got a document of price bifurcation from the company then you should also send a reply to the company mentioning your concern via registered post.
And if in near future builder denies then you can file a suit to claim your rights.
Answer #3
Hello,

I have to see the agreement as well as the price bifurcation before advising on validity of the same.

If valid, then in the event of non-compliance we can certainly file a suit against the builder.

Hope the above solves your query. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Vineesh
Answer #4
Yes, price bifurcation is valid in this case and you can file a suite, please let us know status of possesion, because next step depand on possession status
Answer #5
You should contact your builder because agreement has enforceability of law , however, writing on a letter head is a totally different thing.
You should ask for "addendum to agreement" so that the clause which were not mentioned in the original agreement may be inserted through addendum.

Regards.