quesPepsi bottle with foreign substance in it. Where to complain about it?

Complaint against PepsiCo India for selling adultered Pepsi 200 ml bottle with batch no. with manufacturing date with, Time 18:39, Packed at Varun Beverages Ltd, Plot No. 2, Suraj Pur Bye Pass, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201306 with foreign substance in it I HAVE SEALED BOTTLE

  • ans

  • ansyou have two options file a consumer complainant before the fora or file a criminal case before trial court under food adulteration act. But I little bit confused after bare reading of your query, wherein not mentioned the date of purchased or any bill through which you brought the bottle from the store.

    Advocate Akhil Verma

      Delhi High Court, Delhi

  • ansI need to know when did you buy the beverage.if it was within 30 days then you can file a complaint in the state adulteration unit in noida who will analyze the product and give you the report that the foreign substance was bad , therafter file a complaint in consumer court with damages

    Advocate Ritesh Isaac

      Bengali Market, Delhi

  • ansYes as your right have been violated as a consumer, the same matter can be taken up in the concerned consumer court with plea to punitive damages.

    I would be happy to guide you further as long as you have untampered sealed bottle as evidence.

    Advocate Navneet Singh Chauhan

      Keshavpuram, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

i got my Mobile insured from the Mobile insurance Company... . They took it (my…

I am a loyal customer of Vodafone services since 3 years. I converted from Prepaid…

Hi All, I am in 1st year of my graduation (BSc IT). I want to…

I am charged 6335.36 by Idea Cellular Just For 4 days. I Had a plan…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly