PACKER AND MOVER AGENCY NOT GIVING THE BILL FOR CONSIGNMENT

I took the service of a packer and mover agency to transport my luggage from Bangalore to Pathankot. Now after transporting the luggage I had an argument over the bill. The guy then got irritated and in anger refused to give me the bill. I registered a complaint regarding their company in National Consumer Forum where they directed me to send a mail to tax department of Bangalore. I did the same but there has been no response from them ....

Sir,
You can file a case against the service provider before the district forum and he can be compelled to give you the bill for which you have availed the services from i.e. transporting the luggage from Bangalore to Pathankot.