I took the service of a packer and mover agency to transport my luggage from Bangalore to Pathankot. Now after transporting the luggage I had an argument over the bill. The guy then got irritated and in anger refused to give me the bill. I registered a complaint regarding their company in National Consumer Forum where they directed me to send a mail to tax department of Bangalore. I did the same but there has been no response from them ....

Answers (1)

138 votes

You can file a case against the service provider before the district forum and he can be compelled to give you the bill for which you have availed the services from i.e. transporting the luggage from Bangalore to Pathankot.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I bought Airtel 4g hotspot 8th April got activated on 10 April worked properly till 20 April and was not working since then. I paid advance rental of …

Read More

After filing of a petition in the consumer forum, a response has been received from the opposing party with false claims and wrong/non- factual statem…

Read More

i bought property in SMD Beverly hills, Singasandra after verifying documents - title is good but a lot of pending work has caused issues (and a pendi…

Read More

Hi Team, My concern is regarding the Toll Charges being collected at Chennai International Airport. I have booked a cab  for an airport drop and …

Read More