Ordered furniture delivered late & defected what legal action to take

I placed order on pepperfry.com for dressing table on 20th of January. but the product was not shipped on time so I kept following up. However the customer care was rude with me and denied to provide nay help. hOwever after a rigourous follow up I received the product on 18th of Fen but the product was damaged. the courier person told that they will replaced the body part which is damaged with on 2-3 days but did not give me any proof of the same. after I complained to customer care even they said that replacement is not available but as a special request they will replace. what action to take

If the representation from pepperfry.com at the time when you were purchasing the product was that you were also entitled to claim replacement/refund, you can definitely request for the same and if they are reluctant to comply/ follow the terms and conditions you can surely take legal action against them. You can send across all the relevant papers for the transaction to us for a detailed advice.