Opposite party refuse to follow final judgment given by district forum

What can I do, as opposite party refused to accept and follow judgment given by district consumer forum and even not appealed in state commission forum with with in 30 days. How can I get my compensation

Answers (2)

167 votes

You have to file a separate case for execution of decree in same court in which court will enforce its order on another party for court has wide powers & ways to force on your opponent. You may call me for more information if you wish to receive.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

261 votes

This is a win win situation for you. It is great that period of limitation has expired and no appeal has been preferred by the Opposite party. in these circumstances you must entitled to interest for the delay. Also we can file for contempt in the forum concerned and seek remedy therein.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles