Opposite party refuse to follow final judgment given by district forum

What can I do, as opposite party refused to accept and follow judgment given by district consumer forum and even not appealed in state commission forum with with in 30 days. How can I get my compensation

You have to file a separate case for execution of decree in same court in which court will enforce its order on another party for court has wide powers & ways to force on your opponent. You may call me for more information if you wish to receive.

This is a win win situation for you. It is great that period of limitation has expired and no appeal has been preferred by the Opposite party. in these circumstances you must entitled to interest for the delay. Also we can file for contempt in the forum concerned and seek remedy therein.