×

No builder response after judgement so wants to execute court order

Builder not responding even after 4 month of Judgement. Time limit was 3 months. Execution of court order need to be implemented. Step wise action to be taken. But how and what is the cost involved.

Filing of execution petition is the only way out. the order of the court has to be supplied to the builder through a letter at first and thereafter execution can be filed for its implementation the cost includes court expenses and counsel fee.

Complainant should go for execution petition and contempt of court for not following the orders of the court. On such case court may issue nonbailable arrest against builders. Usually in execution petition builders have to follow the orders of the court.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune

You need to file an execution petition before the executing court, which you need to file in the area where the subject matter of the dispute is situated. there is no court fee requirement, except minimal charges.

Sir kindly go to the lawyer who was dealing with the case as the lawyer only knows the basic facts of the case . So the lawyer only can file the contempt petition for the same . Or any of the Honorable high court lawyer can guide you .