No builder response after judgement so wants to execute court order

Builder not responding even after 4 month of Judgement. Time limit was 3 months. Execution of court order need to be implemented. Step wise action to be taken. But how and what is the cost involved.

Answers (4)

350 votes

Filing of execution petition is the only way out. the order of the court has to be supplied to the builder through a letter at first and thereafter execution can be filed for its implementation the cost includes court expenses and counsel fee.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

346 votes

Complainant should go for execution petition and contempt of court for not following the orders of the court. On such case court may issue nonbailable arrest against builders. Usually in execution petition builders have to follow the orders of the court.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
141 votes

You need to file an execution petition before the executing court, which you need to file in the area where the subject matter of the dispute is situated. there is no court fee requirement, except minimal charges.

218 votes

Sir kindly go to the lawyer who was dealing with the case as the lawyer only knows the basic facts of the case . So the lawyer only can file the contempt petition for the same . Or any of the Honorable high court lawyer can guide you .

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles