no builder buyer agreement signed. cant pay pending money. what to do?

I have booked an under construction apartment in new Gurgaon with a reputed builder in 2013 & paid booking amount of 12.5 lakh & later on paid 3 lakh more. I have not signed BBA till date. Due to financial crisis, i am not in a position to pay the balance amount as per the construction linked plan & want my money back but the builder is not accepting my request. I am willing to bear some penalty but the builder is not considering my request. The important thing is that I have only signed the application form on booking & not the BBA. Pls advice

You have to see the terms & conditions written on the booking documents signed by you at the time of booking apartment with property dealer. I am sure terms will not be clear for your exit.

In such an event you may approach civil/consumer court through some lawyer.

You may alternately contact me for any further clarifications.