New car needs repair for engine issue & company denies warranty

Hi, I bought a new grand i10, After first service on the way fora trip the radiator have broken. I was not knowing that and was riding. Slowly the vehicle got stucked. Then i realized the issue. Later the vehicle is towed to hyundai showroom. Now they rejected the warranty. Engine issue is there. they are asking to repair it by own cost. around 1.5 lakhs estimate? Pls help in this situation

Collect all the documents of the vehicle and list of defect or repair required to the vehicle and come to our office. We can file complaint before Consumer Court and ask for the compensation for the deficiency of service. You have a good case you can approach us.

Dear client
I had gone through your issue it's related in consumer deficiency in service according to consumer protection act However I don't know wranty preiod about your car if still wranty period is there definitely you get relief you have to issue notice to that company.

Please send a legal notice to the compant stating that it was manufacturing defect which led to this issue. Also clearly state that as a layman, you may be unaware of the problem, but as a company should know the problem. Failure to mislead the customer and asking you to endorse the conditions lead to cheating. Mention that if they do not rectify the manufacturing defect and handover the vehicle, you will go ahead to file a consumer forum case against them.

Hope this clarifies your concern