Need to file a complaint against an online seller. Where to proceed?

Hi Sir, I and my friend booked a mobile product in of the online shopping site named Product for 3,000 each (It’s Mobile), but we have received a kids stickers instead of the original product, immediately I called the sale yak team and inform them about the issues and they asked me to drop a mail, after several conversation they mailed us on last Monday (28/09/2015) saying that we’ll get our money back within 72hrs, today it’s 01/10/2015 more than 72hrs we didn’t received any money back or any reply from their end, not even picking up the calls.

Answers (1)

80 votes

The online marketing frauds have increased these days especially when a customer without verifying details properly, pays the money for the in-genuine products and falling prey to the online fraudsters.
Well if you are knowing the address of the online marketing company, you may issue a legal notice demanding your money or the product and stiuplated time to act on it, if you dont get a reply or compliance, you may approach consumer forum for relief.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles