Need to file a complaint against an online seller. Where to proceed?

Hi Sir, I and my friend booked a mobile product in of the online shopping site named SaleYak.com. Product for 3,000 each (It’s Mobile), but we have received a kids stickers instead of the original product, immediately I called the sale yak team and inform them about the issues and they asked me to drop a mail, after several conversation they mailed us on last Monday (28/09/2015) saying that we’ll get our money back within 72hrs, today it’s 01/10/2015 more than 72hrs we didn’t received any money back or any reply from their end, not even picking up the calls.

The online marketing frauds have increased these days especially when a customer without verifying details properly, pays the money for the in-genuine products and falling prey to the online fraudsters.
Well if you are knowing the address of the online marketing company, you may issue a legal notice demanding your money or the product and stiuplated time to act on it, if you dont get a reply or compliance, you may approach consumer forum for relief.