my CIBIL score is wrongly decreased whereas I paid all outstanding amt

Loan was completed. Did not get NOC so logged in to my account. In the web account there was a card section and it said the total loan amount available 50,000 and loan outstanding was 25500.

CIBIL report also says that I have an outstanding amount whereas I have paid all the outstanding amount as the statement section says all the EMI has been paid and says 'no overdue'.

What should I do now?

You must be having the receipts of the payments made in lieu of the loan.
You should initially make a written request to the bank. 

If the bank doesn't rectify their mistake then you can send a legal notice to the bank through an advocate asking the same relief.