Money paid by netbanking to an individual product not sent

Dear Sir, I am a Software professional in Bangalore. I paid Rs.2300 by netbanking to an astrologer in Delhi because he said he will send me the Torquoise locket. It is going to be about 2 months he is playing with me.First he told he had sent but courier company misplaced it in a different bag so it is returning to him he will resend.Sometimes he is not receiving my calls.For my safety in my Android phone I have a call recorder I have the recordings of all the conversations till date. Now my concern is how to get either my money back/to get the product from him which seems difficult.What shoul

Answers (2)

281 votes

If you have got his full address , issue legal notice to him stating to send the locket within given time and claim the compensation for not rendering the better service.
If he didn't reply then file consumer case in the Dist consumer forum at Bengaluru.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

259 votes

issue notice to them through for deficiency service to them and ask them for compensate for mental agony caused due to the non delivery of the product. if they failed to deliver the goods in time you can file the compliant before the consumer forum

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles