Money paid by netbanking to an individual product not sent

Dear Sir, I am a Software professional in Bangalore. I paid Rs.2300 by netbanking to an astrologer in Delhi because he said he will send me the Torquoise locket. It is going to be about 2 months he is playing with me.First he told he had sent but courier company misplaced it in a different bag so it is returning to him he will resend.Sometimes he is not receiving my calls.For my safety in my Android phone I have a call recorder I have the recordings of all the conversations till date. Now my concern is how to get either my money back/to get the product from him which seems difficult.What shoul

If you have got his full address , issue legal notice to him stating to send the locket within given time and claim the compensation for not rendering the better service.
If he didn't reply then file consumer case in the Dist consumer forum at Bengaluru.

issue notice to them through for deficiency service to them and ask them for compensate for mental agony caused due to the non delivery of the product. if they failed to deliver the goods in time you can file the compliant before the consumer forum