Monetary compensation from an e comm selling an under warranty laptop

I purchased an HP Laptop from Amazon on 4th Oct 2016 with warranty of 1 yr. Faced with an hard disk issue,went to HP Service center in Vashi where they informed warranty already expired in Feb as per serial number on laptop.Asked me to contact Amazon who first redirected me to seller Cart2India who again directed me to Amazon who are now making false assurances since last month. How do i make them pay for their mistakes and demand a monetary compensation for all the time,money,energy spent with nothing in exchange but harrassment

had amazon specifically mentioned warranty of one year from the bill of sale/invoice copy which you had received ? i think yes then you can send written notice through advocate or by yourself demanding why has the warranty not been honored. if this solves your problem then good otherwise on the basis of the notice you can file a complaint to the nearest consumer disputes redressal forum by yourself or through an advocate. please consult your local lawyer and immediately start the process and definitely the forum can solve your problem if warranty has been given they are bound to solve your issue and please direct your notice or complaint to all three amazon, hp service center and cart 2 india