Membership of a club changed without approval. What to do?

We had a life time membership which was converted into annual without our approval. Club took permission from Delhi high court. On asking for under which petition they have not reverted. We have sent various mails.

What should we do now?

Answers (1)

476 votes

We suggest you to send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby asking for life time membership and also asking for order of High court.

Despite legal notice they fail to revert, you can file a consumer complaint before consumer forum for discrepancy of services

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles