×

quesMembership of a club changed without approval. What to do?

We had a life time membership which was converted into annual without our approval. Club took permission from Delhi high court. On asking for under which petition they have not reverted. We have sent various mails.

What should we do now?

We suggest you to send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby asking for life time membership and also asking for order of High court.

Despite legal notice they fail to revert, you can file a consumer complaint before consumer forum for discrepancy of services

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only