Make my Trip has not refunded my money from past Two Months

I had cancelled my Tickets Booked with Make My Trip. I got a partial refund and am following it up with them regularly. They have all walled up email ids like [email protected] and false extension numbers which are not accessible. i am from bangalore and MakeMyTrip (India) Pvt. Ltd. Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122016, India I have paid through credit card and paying interest as well. How to make them pay up at the earliest...... Thanking you....

Answers (1)

110 votes

Call them at their all centre Number which is a much more prompt way for redressal of your grievance. If that does not work then be pay a visit to the make my trip branch office in bangalore (there are about 3-4 and you can get addresses from the Internet). Oh and make sure to give complaint in writing and also mention about the interest incurred by you till date). If that also does not work then you can approach the district consumer forum by filing a complaint. You need not engage a lawyer for that if you don't want to as consumers can appear in person as well. Claim interest in your complaint. Similar thing happened with me and calling them at their call centre number remedied my problem.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles