Make my Trip has not refunded my money from past Two Months

I had cancelled my Tickets Booked with Make My Trip. I got a partial refund and am following it up with them regularly. They have all walled up email ids like [email protected] and false extension numbers which are not accessible. i am from bangalore and MakeMyTrip (India) Pvt. Ltd. Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122016, India I have paid through credit card and paying interest as well. How to make them pay up at the earliest...... Thanking you....

Call them at their all centre Number which is a much more prompt way for redressal of your grievance. If that does not work then be pay a visit to the make my trip branch office in bangalore (there are about 3-4 and you can get addresses from the Internet). Oh and make sure to give complaint in writing and also mention about the interest incurred by you till date). If that also does not work then you can approach the district consumer forum by filing a complaint. You need not engage a lawyer for that if you don't want to as consumers can appear in person as well. Claim interest in your complaint. Similar thing happened with me and calling them at their call centre number remedied my problem.