Made agreement with builder.Delayed possession.Can file consumer case?

Respected sir I have puchased a house from a coloniser in 2010 at the amount of 30 lakhs with possetion time of 2 years. They have delayed the construction and also In 2015 colonizer increased the price of flate by 10 lakhs so i have to pay 40lakhs for same. As i have no enough money i had decided to sell the house and arranged the money. I had made a notarised sell agreement and arranged money and paid the coloniser. I want to know can i have right to go in consumer forum aganist coloniser in present circuimtences.

Dear Sir,
You should at priority for a consumer case. There is a period of limitation on filling consumer cases which is three years from the cause of action.

Therefore it would be in your best interest to proceed immediately.

Contact for further action.