Legality of parking fee at shopping malls

Is collection of parking fee at shopping malls is legal?Whenever I go to a shopping mall I have to pay for parking.Can I file case against that?

By virtue of the existing law in India,the local body administration is duty bound to verify that any shop owner has to allot parking places for its customers,deems free parking, however,its a trend that the corporate firms are charging parking fee from its customers.If you furnish me more details about your issue, then only I can advise you whether you can succeed in your case.
Regards,
Adv RAJESH NEDUMPROM

Parking fees at shopping malls are illegal. It is their duty to provide parking space as they welcomes you there. There are many similar cases filed by the people against parking fees. Many have filed even criminal case at police station. However best is to file a consumer complaint at consumer court.