Legal remedy as technical error not rectified by make my trip website

I have done booking of international hotel through makemytrip. During booking, the date selection changed either through website technical problem or my wrong selection and I was booking for 5 may to 7 may, but got booked for 5 March to 7 March. I immediately called makemytrip and informed the matter and they gave assurance that they are working on resolution and contacting the hotel. But after 2 days they are telling they cannot change as the hotel is denying as its under non amendable policy. Then we called and emailed hotel and explained our matter, then they replied that makemytrip can change it as it's under their policy. But Makemytrip is not taking any action and I seeking legal advice in this case. Please help us as the hotel amount is big.

Legal Action : You can file a consumer complain against Makemytrip .
My Suggestion :
Call to Makemytrip Customer care and make a conference call with hotel . Speak with the person who has responded your email . Explain your scenario and try to convience them . You can reach out to me for more guidance .