Legal remedy as builder delaying possession of property

Gr Noida West me hamara Builder project delay kar raha hai. Builder ne project ka paisa apne school ke project per laga diya hai.. Ab fund ki problem ki wajah se kaam naa ke baraabr ho raha hai.. Pls give some advise.

Answers (2)

192 votes

Aap ne jitna paisa us project pe invest kiya hai, usi hisaab se ek Complaint Upbhogta Forum ya Upbhogta Commission mein file honi chahiye turrant. Saare builders jo gadbad kar rahe hain unke khilaaf court behad sakht hai. Apko relief pakka milega. Bas complaint jald se jald file honi chahiye.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

281 votes

Aap builder se jaldi se jaldi project pura krne ko kah sakte . agar builder time pe project poora krke aapk accommodation ni deta h to aap uske virudh kanooni karyawahi kr sake h aur builder se apna paisa muavje ke sath mang sakte h

In light of the law of our nation, builders are bound to complete the project and provide the house/home within time as has been promised by them/him. U can initiate legal proceedings and demand your money back with compensation if builder is delaying in handing over the home/house/flat.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles