Legal action against private educational Institute for irrelevant rule

How can I take legal action against my coaching institute who exerted huge pressure for hanging identity card and rusticates me for this, I carry it all time but I can't hang it? Answer 1 Follow Request More You asked this question. Request Answers:  Timothy J. Forman, Formal Hearing Officer (2017-present) 125 Answers in Legal Issues and Law in Everyday Life  Jennifer Ellis, I'm a lawyer in PA, USA. Nothing I write is legal advice. 3766 Answers in Legal Issues and Law in Everyday Life  Rohit Dangare, former Partner 14 Answers in Legal Issues and Law in Everyday Life View More or Search Promoted by Bennett University   5 Year BA-LLB Integrated Program. Join Bennett BA-LLB program in association with Cornell Law School. Apply Now 4 ANSWERS  Anupam Anand, B A M S Law & Spiritual Teachers, University of Delhi (2015) Answered Sat

Yes you can file a case against the institute. You can file cases against the institute and it manager along with others who are involved in this matter. You can file cases in the field of civil criminal and also in consumer forum also. But it depends upon the case and conditions.