Legal action against private educational Institute for irrelevant rule

How can I take legal action against my coaching institute who exerted huge pressure for hanging identity card and rusticates me for this, I carry it all time but I can't hang it? Answer 1 Follow Request More You asked this question. Request Answers:  Timothy J. Forman, Formal Hearing Officer (2017-present) 125 Answers in Legal Issues and Law in Everyday Life  Jennifer Ellis, I'm a lawyer in PA, USA. Nothing I write is legal advice. 3766 Answers in Legal Issues and Law in Everyday Life  Rohit Dangare, former Partner 14 Answers in Legal Issues and Law in Everyday Life View More or Search Promoted by Bennett University   5 Year BA-LLB Integrated Program. Join Bennett BA-LLB program in association with Cornell Law School. Apply Now 4 ANSWERS  Anupam Anand, B A M S Law & Spiritual Teachers, University of Delhi (2015) Answered Sat

Answers (1)

234 votes

Yes you can file a case against the institute. You can file cases against the institute and it manager along with others who are involved in this matter. You can file cases in the field of civil criminal and also in consumer forum also. But it depends upon the case and conditions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles