Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal action against improper parking allotment by builder developers

I wanted advice on how to file case against my builder [sekhar developers] for improper parking Allotment. Actually, builder done allotment on one night without informing the flat owner. builder got approval only for 98 car parking from BBMP Bangalore..But allocated 130 car parkings. No separate parking space for bikes. Car parking area also not standard size [as standard size 10*18=180sqft] Is it compulsory to have a lawyer for this suit? How should I file this lawsuit? Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Answers (1)

Please let me know as what is your position in the property? and please refer to the agreement if there is any between you and the builder. If there is any clause as "If there is a dispute, the matter shall be referred to Arbitration" in that case you shall have to invoke arbitration.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

I have a flat booked in unitech verve greater noida. Even after 7 to 8 years I have not got the possession. I have submitted 24lakhs aswell but the pr…

Read More

One owner is having car & second owner is not having car.Both occupied car parking slots for last 12 years without producing any document to socie…

Read More

i book flat in  sec126, mohali. Possession due in SEP-2016 Builder in jail already as case put by other owners in society. should i also put case…

Read More

I brought a flat in Samethana Lakefront Apartments and completed the sale agreement in May 2015. I got the possession and NOC for the same in August 2…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue