×

Legal action against improper parking allotment by builder developers

I wanted advice on how to file case against my builder [sekhar developers] for improper parking Allotment. Actually, builder done allotment on one night without informing the flat owner. builder got approval only for 98 car parking from BBMP Bangalore..But allocated 130 car parkings. No separate parking space for bikes. Car parking area also not standard size [as standard size 10*18=180sqft] Is it compulsory to have a lawyer for this suit? How should I file this lawsuit? Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Please let me know as what is your position in the property? and please refer to the agreement if there is any between you and the builder. If there is any clause as "If there is a dispute, the matter shall be referred to Arbitration" in that case you shall have to invoke arbitration.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune