Legal action against builder not providing NOC and delaying possession

Hello Sir, I would need NOC for selling apartment while builder even denied NOC for transfer of my loan and also mentioned that he cannot provide during selling as well since he provided NOC once during my purchase and applying of Home loan. But bank demands NOC again if i sell apartment to someone who will need bank loan. Now builder is very adamant and not picking my phone and no one replies to me from his office. I tried to convince him as much as possible. I want to know if i start legal proceedings - how much time does it consume since i cannot have buyer wait until i fight legally. Can i start legal process in advance due to uncertainty and get confirmation from him in advance that he would mot create any problem when i need NOC for selling or i can only take legal action if he denies NOC. Once i apply for NOC during selling process - he would consume much of time to ensure buyer is out of the deal. Is there any solution to this or any workaround for NOC that i can provide bank.

Answers (1)

To initiate legal proceeding your first required to issue a legal notice , you demand NOC by sending a legal Notice, that will be a base and evidence for future course of action. require more details .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

I had booked an apartment at Bangalore which was finally registered in my name in June 2017. Now the builder does not respond to queries on Khata tran…

Read More

I gave advance of 4,00,000 to a local builder who was selling his newly constructed house in Durg Chattisgarh. Nect process was to get the remaining a…

Read More

My flat is in ready position now. But still I am not able to get the possession of it. I paid 33% of the flat agreement value by the cheque payments &…

Read More

Possession was promised in 2014, now delayed by 2 years. Recently, besides the last but one CLP demand, there was an addl-demand towards Fire-fighting…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue