Land purchased re sold to another person within 5 days by promoter

I purchased a land few years ago from a real estate promoter. The promoter sold the land to another person after five days of my purchase. now who is the real owner of the land? what to do now?

The promoter has created a bogus documents and sold the property. There was falishied created documents. The signature has to be proved. Every civil court has jurisdiction to hear the case. A suit shall be filed.

You had purchased first from the promoter

Undoubtedly you are the real owner and the second purchased has to claim demand from the developer

You have to lodge a criminal complaint against the builder for his fraud on you

The possession of the land to be with u to prove your claim

Also you can approach the court to declare the 2nd sale deed in favour of the second purchaser by the promoter as null and void

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

The promoter cannot sell the same property which was sold to you to another person. If you have the documents relating to the purchase of the property you can file a civil case in the court of law for your remedy. Consult an advocate with all relevant documents as early as possible