Institute demand ten thousand rupees for photo correction on OD

Hi All. Please help me to fight against jntuh for their money making business.Need all your support and advice. I Did MTech from institute of technology in 2012 with First Class.i was given provisional Certificate without my photo.however I had applied OD through online in 2017 September.But after 5 months I received my OD without Photo printed after many follow up done with OD enquiry counter.now I Quostioned about my photo missing on OD, now they demanding 10k INR As DD for photo correction along with college seal and bonafied from principle.i totally fed up about their money making policy. When I applied for OD online I paid 2400rs but now again I need to pay 10k INR.i just got doubt that am I studied in Indian university, Did they treat me as Indian or other.

Writ Petition can filed before the Hon'ble High Court with are relevant documents and fee receipts issued by the JNTUH for relief you sought for and accordingly the Hon'ble High Court will issue Writ or Mandamus to the JNTUH to issue the OD and other document as required

Dear,

First of all, confirm from JNTUH admin department if the charges are bonafide. If the charges are bonafide and legal, you have to pay the charges and get the photo corrected on your OD. If there are no such charges but they are imposing penalty on you, you can challenge the university citing deficiency of services by approaching consumer forum and by filing a consumer complaint against the university.

Give a complaint to the Registrar of your university from where you passed. That is their fault not yours. It is their duty to rectify it. If they do not listen, send a legal notice and also claim damages & compensation