Illegal withdrawal amount from my bank account by Flipkart

Hello Sir, Flipkart had illegally withdrawn money from my bank account on 23rd august 2016, i had written an email to flipkart support and CEO of flipkart Mr Sachin bansal and Binny bansal with the complaint and as per request from flipkart support i have sent my account statement where its indicate that Rs 11998 had been withdrawn from my account on 23rd august 2016 without my approval. i had contacted customer support but i didnt get a proper response also i had sent several emails to flipkart CEO sachin and binny bansal but no one reverts.

You can file case against the flipkart in consumer forum also alternately civil and criminal proceedings can be initiated against them but before please send a notice to flipkart by registered post through a lawyer. please contact your local lawyer for further advice