How to take refund fee from Institution

Few months back, i joined one of the institute in Bangalore for a course. I made initial payment of 50000 during course registration. But i got opportunity to work in same domain in my company. So could not join the institute. When i checked with them, they are telling that course fee cannot be refunded as per institute policy. I had also signed the same while filling register form. Can i get the refund back ?

Please bring the the document to my office. It's better to go through the same. And then I can advise you better.

After discussing the matter a legal notice can be sent on your behalf of required.

Please feel free to contact me and please visit my office or contact on phone. Thanks for writing

Hii
It is necessary to check the documents signed by you at the time of payment of course fees for giving appropriate opinion.

But in general we can raise the issue and demand for reimbursement..

Approach us with all the documents