How to submit affidavit by plaintiff in consumer court

In Consumer Court Law
HOW TO SUBMIT DETAILS OF AFFIDAVIT BY PLAINTIFF IN CONSUMER COURT DRAFT DETAILS HEREOF. HINDU

An affidavit binds your submission on oath. It is prepared/ drafted in such a manner that all the facts narrated in the compliant by the complainant are affirmed and sworn in the affidavit. It shall declare that the information provided in the complaint is in the best of your knowledge.

Please note that format cannot be given through this mode of communication.

There is a particular draft which has to be filed. Please let me know the details of the case, I would then provide you with a better answer.

Affidavit is nothing but just the information of any party and to the averments/submissions made by you in your case.

Do you mean evidence by way of affidavit? or Affidavit in support of your consumer complaint? Evidence by way of affidavit is at the evidence stage and you have to specifically affirm every fact in the complaint in the form of an affidavit. Affidavit in support of your complaint is just a one page affidavit stating that the contents of the complaint are true and correct. Please email me for help.