How to respond to current legal issue/notice from customer?

Hi, I am a founder of an internet ecommerce marketplace that connects indian customers to international makers of unique consumers electronics gadgets and other unique products. We had a customer that ordered 6 items worth Rs 69000 last year. Out of which 4 items worth Rs 24000 has been delivered to them last year but the other 2 remaining items faced some problem during importing and shipping from the brand. The customer later changed the order and replaced the 2 remaining items to 2 other items from our catalog. Out of which one item has already been delivered and the other item is currently held in customs and a separate shipment of the same product has also been arranged. Now the customer has sent us a legal notice claiming of defrauding and asking for Rs 38000+ interest. How should we deal with the issue. The total amount of all 6 items now is Rs 62000 and we have offered the customer to write a cheque of Rs 10000 for the inconvenience caused to them.

Dear Sir/Madam,
As per your query, We can not give you advise without to understand the issue so we need to study notice first, before give any advice to you................................................................................................................

Hello,
Required more details about the 2 product which was changed by the customer and you have to reply the legal notice within limitation period.
Reply to legal notice shall be within 30days from the date of receipt of legal notice . You need to call me for further assistance

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

Hi, what you need to do is send a point by point reply to the notice supporting yourself. Make sure you quote all mails/letters you have received from the customer or customs department. Do make sure you write the correct facts and have enough proof to substantiate what you have written.