How to recover tuition refund

Sir I took admission in ielts institute and due to lack of quality of education and other reasons I didn't attend the classes and only 2 3 classes I have attended.now I request to refund my fee but they refuse .so tell me what is legal options for me for get refund.can I file a case in consumer court or civil court? One advocate says that we can't file a case of educational refund case in consumer court.I'm so confused where should I go.please give me advice where I should go...in consumer court or civil court?

It is a clear-cut consumer case. It would be best to send a legal notice first and then file the case in Consumer court. LawRato has a Legal Notice service which can help you and it is real cheap. Rest, you may consult a professional from your region.

Dear sir the educational institutions are covered by consumers protection act, if they fail to provide the services as agreed than you have got right to file a complaint before the forum, but you have to prove that they were negligent in providing the services as are required from them

You can approach to the consumer court. Provided if are having proof of fee paid and legible excuse to refund, such as you complained to the incharge or head of that institute regarding lack of quality, etc.