How to protect myself from a harassing seller who threatens me?

I ordered a dress online from a Facebook Page, wherein there was a delay in delivery and now, when the supplier lady is calling me, I told her that I am out of money and will buy it once I  get my next month's salary.

But she is now harrasing me saying that her husband will come to collect money and all. She is also abusing me and calling me again and again. First, the delay was from her end and when once I received it, there was quality issue and I returned the same. But now she is forcing me by calling me at Mid Night and even her husband calls me.

She is threatening me that her husband is in the Times of India and I will be in trouble. Help me please.

We suggest that you should approach the nearest Police Station and register a complaint against her and her husband for criminal intimidation under Section 506 of the Indian Penal Code.

You should file a written complaint addressed to the SHO, clearly explaining the facts of the case and requesting the police to take necessary action.