How to get refund even after 40 days of making the payment.

My Name is Ajith K.S and I contacted Airtel (via Website) for a new Fibernet Connection. I received a call back from the Airtel Team who checked my Address and confirmed the feasibility. I provided the required Documents and Photographs via Whatsapp to Mr. Naik (Ph : 97425 64292) who in turn provided me with the Payment link - I was instructed to make a payment for Rs. 4482 (3 Months Scheme) for 16 Mbps Fibernet connection. I made the Payment on 22nd April. The details are as follows: CAF No. RTBLR7345175 / Amount: Rs 4482 /Transaction ID : 422535708. Since then, I am in touch with Airtel Customer Support and Nodal Officers to get the connection or Refund however they keeps asking for more time. However, it is been a month now and I have neither the connection nor the Refund.

Answers (2)

218 votes

Better to issue a legal notice prior to filing a case against them calling them to a connection within a stipulated period. If they fails to comply, you can take suitable steps for damages & compensation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

75 votes

First you can send one legal notice to the concerned person through your advocate. Even complaint can be lodged in a forum which is formed for telecom related complaints. It is better to take legal action against them by keeping all the relevant documents.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles