How to get refund even after 40 days of making the payment.

My Name is Ajith K.S and I contacted Airtel (via Website) for a new Fibernet Connection. I received a call back from the Airtel Team who checked my Address and confirmed the feasibility. I provided the required Documents and Photographs via Whatsapp to Mr. Naik (Ph : 97425 64292) who in turn provided me with the Payment link - http://www.airtel.in/payonline/. I was instructed to make a payment for Rs. 4482 (3 Months Scheme) for 16 Mbps Fibernet connection. I made the Payment on 22nd April. The details are as follows: CAF No. RTBLR7345175 / Amount: Rs 4482 /Transaction ID : 422535708. Since then, I am in touch with Airtel Customer Support and Nodal Officers to get the connection or Refund however they keeps asking for more time. However, it is been a month now and I have neither the connection nor the Refund.

Better to issue a legal notice prior to filing a case against them calling them to a connection within a stipulated period. If they fails to comply, you can take suitable steps for damages & compensation.

First you can send one legal notice to the concerned person through your advocate. Even complaint can be lodged in a forum which is formed for telecom related complaints. It is better to take legal action against them by keeping all the relevant documents.