How to file case against jaypee regarding non delivery of services ?

Hi, I have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kosmos in 2011 with Possession date as 2015 and i have paid all the premiums except the last one (95%) 2 years back and since then i have been chasing Jaypee and the only word i get from them is that they are waiting for OC from Noida Authority. I am not sure after the new implemented real estate bill in UP will i be getting any justice or will there be any legitimate compensation for the delay or it will the same good for nothing 5 rs per square feet penalty. Please advice if there is any legal route i should take or any suggestion would be helpful. Regards. 

Though you can approach to the consumer forum concerned for redressal of your grievance but those are already over burdened with work therefore I would suggest you to approach to the Supreme Court for the effective implementation of real estate act.

Yes you have all chances of getting justice which you expect, for which you need to file a consumer case before the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commision of the state and seek justice accordingly.

DEVANSH BHARDWAJ
ADVOCATE, LUCKNOW

Firstly you can approach the noida Authority ask them about that particular project status personally or through RTI and file your complaint in noida Authority or you can file a suit in civil court also rest on depends on your details

That is simply case of breach of contract between two party you are coming the definition of consumer then you simply filed a case in Consummer court for the get the passion of your flats and also compensation