How to file case against jaypee regarding non delivery of services ?

Hi, I have purchased a flat in Jaypee Kosmos in 2011 with Possession date as 2015 and i have paid all the premiums except the last one (95%) 2 years back and since then i have been chasing Jaypee and the only word i get from them is that they are waiting for OC from Noida Authority. I am not sure after the new implemented real estate bill in UP will i be getting any justice or will there be any legitimate compensation for the delay or it will the same good for nothing 5 rs per square feet penalty. Please advice if there is any legal route i should take or any suggestion would be helpful. Regards. 

Answers (4)

Though you can approach to the consumer forum concerned for redressal of your grievance but those are already over burdened with work therefore I would suggest you to approach to the Supreme Court for the effective implementation of real estate act.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes you have all chances of getting justice which you expect, for which you need to file a consumer case before the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commision of the state and seek justice accordingly.


Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience

Firstly you can approach the noida Authority ask them about that particular project status personally or through RTI and file your complaint in noida Authority or you can file a suit in civil court also rest on depends on your details

That is simply case of breach of contract between two party you are coming the definition of consumer then you simply filed a case in Consummer court for the get the passion of your flats and also compensation

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

In District Consumer forum, I am opposite party. Both Advocate s have finished, affidavit of evidence, written arguments and oral arguments. Matter is…

Read More

I bought few items( onion and mushroom) from Big bazzar and billed me excess to what was offered in the packet. What is the procedure to go for consu…

Read More

Wedding photographer doesn't give me the videos that I have already paid in full. It's been 3 years now. I don't have any bill but I have …

Read More

Can I file a cheating and mental harassment case against Reliance Digital for delivering a display product instead of fresh/New one.…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue