How to file a consumer complaint against coaching institute?

How to prepare a consumer complaint against coaching institute ? And what should be the proof of their deficiencies in service

Answers (5)

151 votes

You may contact any local counsel who will draft consumer complaint for you taking all the legal grounds showing deficiency in services. The pecuniary jurisdiction of the Court would depend upon the fees paid by you to the institute.
Thanks & Regards.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

321 votes

This a very wide problem which you have asked. The deficiency in service could be anything ranging from lack of teaching skills or under qualified teachers, lack of infrastructure, lack of proper modules if they were promised. Contact for providing and receiving complete details. Regards.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
77 votes

I would like to know on what regard are you filing a consumer complaint .
You would be needing all documents / cash reciepts in support of your complaint .
You need address of the institute .
All the best

283 votes

Pl explain whether you want to know procedure for filing a consumer complaint or grounds for preparing a consumer complaint against coaching institute. Also explain on what basis you want to file consumer complaint

269 votes

I would suggest you to give a 15 Days legal notice to the institute and narrate your grievance with the time of it's occurrence and mention the remedy you seek from them and also keep a copy of the same and also of other correspondence if any.
Sent it through RPAD.
If they do not respond then you go ahead with a complaint u/s 12 of the consumer protection act.
As regards to the proof of deficiency I can only say something if I get to know the whole issue.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles