How to file a consumer complaint against coaching institute?

How to prepare a consumer complaint against coaching institute ? And what should be the proof of their deficiencies in service

You may contact any local counsel who will draft consumer complaint for you taking all the legal grounds showing deficiency in services. The pecuniary jurisdiction of the Court would depend upon the fees paid by you to the institute.
Thanks & Regards.

This a very wide problem which you have asked. The deficiency in service could be anything ranging from lack of teaching skills or under qualified teachers, lack of infrastructure, lack of proper modules if they were promised. Contact for providing and receiving complete details. Regards.

I would like to know on what regard are you filing a consumer complaint .
You would be needing all documents / cash reciepts in support of your complaint .
You need address of the institute .
All the best

Pl explain whether you want to know procedure for filing a consumer complaint or grounds for preparing a consumer complaint against coaching institute. Also explain on what basis you want to file consumer complaint

I would suggest you to give a 15 Days legal notice to the institute and narrate your grievance with the time of it's occurrence and mention the remedy you seek from them and also keep a copy of the same and also of other correspondence if any.
Sent it through RPAD.
If they do not respond then you go ahead with a complaint u/s 12 of the consumer protection act.
As regards to the proof of deficiency I can only say something if I get to know the whole issue.