How to deal with misrepresentation by Hitachi

My name is Joy prakash singh residing at uttarpara(hooghly). On 22.05.2017 i had ordered hitachi 312EAEA /1.0ton split ac which costs Rs 40,000 from 'Great Eastern' uttarpara,hooghly. My invoice number is UP/SA/1718/02946. The Great Eastern salesperson had said that the AC will be delivered within 6days. On 27.05.2017 the AC was delivered at my address around 11.00am. But few moments later when i checked the AC model, i found out that wrong model was delivered to me. they delivered me ESG312EAD which presently costs Rs24,272 online. When i contacted the delivery man he said that he had delivered the product which he was told to deliver. I didn't received Right model till 29.05.2017. on 29.05.2017 i had complaint on there mail id and on 30.05.2017 they delivered right model . Today(30.05.2017) i also demanded compensation for harassment and mental agony on there mail id but they are not replying me..

Hello,
First, you should send them a legal notice which will save your time and money. If does not work then you have to file a consumer complaint in the appropriate district forum which will enable you to get the compensation.

Thanks & Regards,

You should immediately file a complaint before the district consumer forum, seeking compensation as well as mental agony. The complaint should reflect the delivery challan of the product. Get in touch for further discussion.

Since you have received the right model from the end of the company but for this you have to face lots of trouble including mental agony and harassment , hence it is better to file a complaint in the consumer forum seeking the compensation with relevant details and I presume that you must be awarded with the negligence of service order in your favour.