How to claim compensation from vodafone who barred my number thrice?

What legal charges can I put against Vodaphone that barred my number three times? I have been a Vodaphone user and have been facing a lot of issues regarding the billing. While my wife was travelling, vodaphone had barred the number thrice. I could not speak to her for about a day and a half every time.

I sent numerous mails to vodaphone but received no response. I have the entire communication that includes the Emails and the Bills.

Now I want a compensation for whatever losses I have incurred.

Answers (1)

423 votes

The option available to you is of filing a consumer case against the company for deficiency in services. This consumer complaint has to be filed in the district consumer court. You can claim damages as well as compensation from the civil court.

With respect to the procedure for filing a consumer complaint, you can visit the website which lists out the format for filing a consumer complaint. Your complaint has to be filed in the District Forum by payment of a fee and in writing with a minimum of 5 copies.

However, it is suggested that you engage an Advocate to represent your case in a better manner.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles