How to claim compensation from vodafone who barred my number thrice?

What legal charges can I put against Vodaphone that barred my number three times? I have been a Vodaphone user and have been facing a lot of issues regarding the billing. While my wife was travelling, vodaphone had barred the number thrice. I could not speak to her for about a day and a half every time.

I sent numerous mails to vodaphone but received no response. I have the entire communication that includes the Emails and the Bills.

Now I want a compensation for whatever losses I have incurred.

Answer

The option available to you is of filing a consumer case against the company for deficiency in services. This consumer complaint has to be filed in the district consumer court. You can claim damages as well as compensation from the civil court.

With respect to the procedure for filing a consumer complaint, you can visit the website which lists out the format for filing a consumer complaint. Your complaint has to be filed in the District Forum by payment of a fee and in writing with a minimum of 5 copies.

However, it is suggested that you engage an Advocate to represent your case in a better manner.