How to appeal against the order of National Consumer Forum

Dear Sir I have a small shed at MIDC Waluj Aurangabad was given to rent. I request in written to disconnect electricity supply but they did not disconnect allow tenant to use light. Immediately I warned Immediately in written that I will not responsible for payment of bill still the continue supply and after 4-5 months tenant lock the shed n file a false recovery suit against me in court. After winning the suit I asked electricity supplier to reconnect the supply but they don’t. I approach Consumer Forum. I got relief. Forum order to reconnect the supply. Respondent file appeal in State Commission. After long time State Commission allow the appeal and awarded amount of Rs 149652and fix charges Rs196539 where as appellant demanded only 177210,Then I approach National Commission. After 4-5 years National Commission kept the same order of State commission stating that consumer not paid dues even sending notice but not a single notice were serve to me from disconnection today National Com

Answers (1)

306 votes

hello sir/madam,
since you are aggrieved by order passed by order passed by National Consumer forum you have to appeal against the same order in supreme court and mention all the irregularities and short comings of the national consumer forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles