how can i proceed with a Consumer Case?

I have been cheated by a Delhi based firm who failed to give me a good product and went back on his commitment to get into an agreemnt. How can I seek a legal remedy?

If you are aggrieved by deficiency of service or poor quality then you need to approach Jurisdictional consumer Redressal Forum to file a consumer complaint. Better you need to file the compliant with some proof as to the placing of order and delivering poor quality of product.

Hi sir/madam, as per your agreement terms and conditions and more over you are a customer of the said Delhi based firm, if the said firm cheated you in respect of goods defective and failed to give rendering service to you, you have every right to get the justice as per Consumer Protection Act by filing a case. Before filing a consumer case you have to issued a legal notice to the said firm to comply the demand legal notice but he failed to do so, you have to file petition u/s 12 of the Consumer Protection Act, before the jurisdictional District Consumer Forum and the said Forum enquired the same and give the justice and you get the relief which you want in the case of yours.