how can i proceed with a Consumer Case?

I have been cheated by a Delhi based firm who failed to give me a good product and went back on his commitment to get into an agreemnt. How can I seek a legal remedy?

Answers (2)

211 votes

If you are aggrieved by deficiency of service or poor quality then you need to approach Jurisdictional consumer Redressal Forum to file a consumer complaint. Better you need to file the compliant with some proof as to the placing of order and delivering poor quality of product.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

65 votes

Hi sir/madam, as per your agreement terms and conditions and more over you are a customer of the said Delhi based firm, if the said firm cheated you in respect of goods defective and failed to give rendering service to you, you have every right to get the justice as per Consumer Protection Act by filing a case. Before filing a consumer case you have to issued a legal notice to the said firm to comply the demand legal notice but he failed to do so, you have to file petition u/s 12 of the Consumer Protection Act, before the jurisdictional District Consumer Forum and the said Forum enquired the same and give the justice and you get the relief which you want in the case of yours.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles