How can I file case against developer for not providing amenities

Developer has sold 240 out of 340 plots to various people and registered Sale Deed and transferred 7/12 extract. But Developer has not provided water, electricity connection, internal roads, club house as agreed in Sale deed. We 240 owners would like to collectively file legal case. Question is: 1. Should we form a society or association. 2. Developer is not willing to give NOC for Society formation, so how can that be done. 3. If society is formed, can the Society, thru majority in AGM, pass resolution for members to contribute funds to complete infrastructure left incomplete by Developer

Answers (2)

341 votes

Members ie. Plot owners can form Housing Society by calling Special General Meeting of the members. now as society is not form individual or collective individual can file consumer complaint in consumer court against developer in respect of not providing amenities mentioned and agreed in sale deed. Yes it is possible to file case collectively by 240 owners against developer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

190 votes

dear client u all people have to first send legal notice through lawyer to the builder and have to ask him provide all amenities which he is mentioned in the sale deed to the flat owners. if builder will not act as per notice then u people have to file case in consumer court for the deficiency in service against the builder. for any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles