How can I cancel a club membership falsely sold to me

Hi, am a victim of falsely sold country club membership. they called me saying i have won a price and i have to collect. they said i have to sit through a presentation,where they play loud music while explaining different packages. they falsely say free, no maintenance cards we will get. then they have taken signature of me saying i understand there wont be a any refund. when asked about the inclusion of all mentioned benefits they say this is just a generic one, you will receive all documentation later. then they dont respond to the mails or calls. what are my options here, to get a refund.

You can file consumer case for unfair trade practise, deficiency of service & for mental agony, there r many cases filed against them, you 'll get a favourable judgment. You must ask for refund of money paid & for mental agony. Don't pay for AMC even if they ask for it.
Pratap,advocate

Your case should not be to get your membership cancelled but if any amount paid then refund of it , which can be challenged in consumer court , hence first get your things right and then approach in better way through lawyer .

Dear Sir/Madam, if you have documents in this regard, you have to issued a legal notice to the said country club and in mean time you have to give police complaint for fraud and cheating you against the said country club.