Harassment from mobile service provider and not providing compensation

10-Apr-2023 (In Consumer Court Law)
Value Added Service was activated on my mobile phone without my consent and money deducted for the same. Initially I was promised a refund but later on, they refused. When I put my foot down, I was IVR barred for 23 days for protesting. In total, 4 of my numbers were IVR barred, one after another, after I tried to pursue the matter with their Customer Care, from that number. I then filed a complaint with NCH. I got the refund after 2 months, only after escalating my complaint to TRAI. They have refused me compensation, though. I have endured a lot in those 2 months, from their staff and otherwise. I want to claim compensation for the harassment/agony they subjected me to. How much can I claim, and under what sections? Kindly advise.

Answer #1
Then send them legal notice for that harrasment and mental agony and stress. Ask for compansession.
Then after u may also appraoch to Consumer fourum to solved your problem it will the only remedy to your querry.