Gym closed down and did not get refund under FD scheme What to do

I had taken memership at Talwalkars Gym Santacruz West Mumbai under an FD scheme. As per this scheme I paid Rs 20,000 for 2 years. I could use the gym for 2 years and get the money back at the end of 2 years. However the Gym at Santacruz west closed down and Talwalkars have closed the old company and started a new one Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Ltd with new gyms at other locations. When I tried to contact them they said I paid the old company and this is a new company. Do I have any legal options on getting my FD scheme amount back

yes absolutely
u have issued legal notice
then wait for reply
thereafter file complaint against gym
before consumer forum.
definitely your requirement is fulfilled and refund ur FD scheme amount with interest. ...