Got a rupee coin in a food bar which fractured my tooth. What to do?

I ordered in a food bar from health kart. I took a bite and got a coin in it due to which my tooth got fractured. Due to which i need to get my tooth replaced. I even have a sorry letter from the company. What should i do now? How can i proceed against them?

Going by what you have stated, it is advised that you may very well proceed against the company in the court of law for harassment and damages occurred with you.. also preserve the said apology letter..