Got a rupee coin in a food bar which fractured my tooth. What to do?

I ordered in a food bar from health kart. I took a bite and got a coin in it due to which my tooth got fractured. Due to which i need to get my tooth replaced. I even have a sorry letter from the company. What should i do now? How can i proceed against them?

Answers (1)

108 votes


Going by what you have stated, it is advised that you may very well proceed against the company in the court of law for harassment and damages occurred with you.. also preserve the said apology letter..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles