Gave a phone for repairing. Now phone not working. What to do?

my phone touch is not working so that i was going gufaar market delhi karol bagh for repairing but the engineer do not have a perfect knowledge how to repair and he was damaged my original display as well after that he used local items so that my phone is working. this is absoluetly not acceptable.

It is not clear as to what exact legal advise you widh to seek. As per our understanding Gaffar Market is an unauthorised market for mobile phones.