Fraud happened by flipkart. What can i do?

I brought a phone from flipkart company but they gave me a used phone which is against their policy...i have all the proofs of their misbehaviour...please help me ...how much can i be benefited if i raise a legal notice and take help of police...

Answer

We suggest that you should send them a legal notice thereby asking them to replace the phone.

If they fail to do the same, then you can file a police complaint under Section 420 of IPC, in addition to this you file a complaint in consumer forum

Now send a legal notice for faulty product drafted by an expert lawyer in your city at affordable cost.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore