Fraud happened by flipkart. What can i do?

I brought a phone from flipkart company but they gave me a used phone which is against their policy...i have all the proofs of their misbehaviour...please help me much can i be benefited if i raise a legal notice and take help of police...

Answers (1)

378 votes

We suggest that you should send them a legal notice thereby asking them to replace the phone.

If they fail to do the same, then you can file a police complaint under Section 420 of IPC, in addition to this you file a complaint in consumer forum

Now send a legal notice for faulty product drafted by an expert lawyer in your city at affordable cost.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles